test

Watch Bollywood Movie My name is Khan 2010

Watch Bollywood Movie My name is Khan 2010SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend  
Cast:- Shahrukh Khan,Kajol ,Arjun Mathur ,Sonya Jehan,Jimmy Shergill
Director: Karan Johar
Producer: Karan Johar
Written by: Shibani Bathija
Music director: Shankar Mahadevan , Ehsaan Noorani , Loy Mendonsa
Story:- My Name is Khan is set post 9/11 and focuses on the discrimination Rizwan Khan faces as he is a Muslim.Rizwan Khan (Shah Rukh Khan) suffers from Asperger’s Syndrome, a type of Autism. He falls in love with a Hindu woman Mandira (Kajol) who is also a single mother living in San Francisco. The terror attacks and how it affects their relationship and life is the theme of the movie.






9 comments:

  1. great movie, Shahrukh khan really proove that he is a real king khan of bollywood. My name is khan is rock !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this movie acting is best of shahrukh khan wao

    ReplyDelete
  4. Khan does an amazing job in this movie... I see great things for him in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Khan does an amazing job in this movie... I see great things for him in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "My name is khan" is one of my favorite film. This picture is based on a great story.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete